Are you a smart, data driven and creative individual looking to advance your skills within an award winning agency? If so, we need to talk!
But before that, here’s more information about the role.
😊 Job title: Paid Social Media Specialist
📍Location: Preferably based in the South East of the UK. We require you to work with us in our office in Brighton at least twice a week.
💸 Salary: £27-31,000 a year depending on experience
🕕 Hours: 28 hours a week, worked over four days (9am-5pm)
😍 Start date: ASAP
About Social Firefly
We’re a fun and creative team of six who are passionate about delivering direct results from social media.
We work with the public sector, charities and small to medium-sized businesses who are keen on doing good in the world.
We have worked alongside organisations such as Brighton & Hove City Council, One Acre Fund, Brighton Philharmonic Orchestra and Toupret. Here are some of our case studies.
But enough about us, here’s what we’re after…
• Developing and managing innovative ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, X (Twitter), LinkedIn and TikTok.
• Working with the team, clients and stakeholders to agree and execute integrated paid social strategies
• Benchmarking performance to help clients understand an estimate of what could be achieved from their ad campaigns
• Immersion in the social landscape, monitoring trends and competitors to identify opportunities
• Managing budgets of varying levels
• Establish success frameworks, KPIs and reporting to optimise output and drive performance
• Analysing performance data and providing insights, recommendations and identifying areas of opportunity and growth. Also, making optimisations based on what is agreed
• Creating distinctive and insightful reports with exceptional attention to detail and an engaging narrative
More about you
• Passionate about achieving incredible results through paid media
• Comfortable working with clients and the wider team
• Always curious to learn new things
• A self-starter with the ability to work at a fast pace
• Able to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail and priorities
• Experience with tracking performance using Meta pixels, insight tags, UTMs and Google Analytics
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce actionable insights
• Highly numerate and commercially aware
• Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
• At least two years of experience managing paid social campaigns
• Experience in creating content for ads (not essential, but it would be a bonus if you have it!)
Benefits of working with us
• Being a permanent PAYE staff member
• Four-day working week (hours totalling 28 in total)
• 25 days holiday per year, including bank holidays
• An additional day off on your birthday
• Workplace pension (3% from employer)
• Equipment – including a laptop, large screen, phone and anything else you might need
• Training and development opportunities
• Maternity, parental and sickness leave as well as other types of family support
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI) at Social Firefly
We recognise the strengths that differences bring to who we are and what we do. That’s why DEI is important to us.
We especially welcome applications from under-represented groups such as Black, Asian, minority ethnic, as well as people with disabilities and neurodiverse traits.
Applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of gender identity, age, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, education, or socioeconomic background.
While we are proud of our diverse and inclusive working environment, we welcome feedback at every stage of the recruitment process. Please let us know if, and how, we can do better!
Our recruitment process
You may be wondering what you need to do to make this happen:
- Send your CV, some portfolio examples including ad examples and proven results to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1 March.
- We’ll have a short video chat to say hello and get to know each other
- If we think you’d be a good fit we’ll invite you to a face-to-face interview at our office in Brighton (making any reasonable adjustments we need to make). This will be an opportunity for you to meet some of the team face-to-face. During this interview we’ll ask you questions about your experience and ask you to complete a short task.
- We’ll then make a job offer – hurrah!
No recruitment agencies please. Thank you 🙏
Mel is a creative digital marketer who loves working with the public sector, charities and businesses to help them achieve their goals. She's been working in marketing and communications since 2011, and when she's not being a dynamite marketer she loves reading about psychology, travelling, running or hanging out with her daughter Mia.