Do you have over two years of social media advertising experience?
Are you a self-starter, performance driven and creative individual looking to advance your skills within a fast-growing agency?
If so, we need to talk! But before that, here’s more info about us.
We’re a fun and creative team of six who are passionate about delivering direct results from social media.
We work with the public sector, charities and small to medium sized businesses who are keen on doing good in the world.
We have worked alongside organisations such as Brighton & Hove City Council, IAPO, Rowcroft Hospice and Beat. Here are some of our case studies.
We enjoy the work we do in making a real difference in the world.
Enough about us, here’s what we’re after…
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising paid social media strategies and media planning.
- Liaising with clients to agree approaches.
- Creating and managing innovative ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Identifying areas of opportunity and growth.
- Reviewing/editing ad copy.
- Reporting on results weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Identifying and implementing optimisations weekly (sometimes daily depending on the scale of the campaign).
- Managing advertising budgets of differing levels from £1,000 a month to £20,000 a week.
- Extremely organised, analytical and detail oriented.
- Passionate about achieving incredible results through paid media.
- Always curious to learn new things.
- A self-starter with the ability to work at a fast pace.
- Able to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail and priorities.
- Able to quickly find and fix solutions to problems.
- Able to make presentations and reports through Google slides and sheets.
- Have an understanding of and experience with tracking performance using Facebook pixels, insight tags and UTMs.
You will hit the ground running and be able to demonstrate the ability to make paid accounts profitable and scale them up rapidly. You’ll be extremely savvy when it comes to using Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, TikTok Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
You’ll also have good design skills, being able to use photoshop and Canva if required.
We’ll need you for a day a week initially, but this will quickly increase once we’ve seen demonstrable results.
The role is remote and on a freelance basis, but if you are local to the South East of the UK all the better. This would mean we can get together from time to time.
In return you’ll get great pay, a relaxed and chatty team of six, flexibility (as long as deadlines are met, we’re happy!) and the opportunity to grow your hours with us.
If you think you’re perfect for the role please send your CV, some portfolio examples including ad examples and proven results as well as your day rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mel is a creative digital marketer who loves working with the public sector, charities and businesses to help them achieve their goals. She's been working in marketing and communications since 2011, and when she's not being a dynamite marketer she loves reading about psychology, travelling, running or hanging out with her daughter Mia.